Ultralon supplying 3 builds in Queenstown
Ultralon® Foam International, the NZ distributors of Thermobreak® insulation products, are full steam ahead supplying various products from their range into 3 new builds happening in Queenstown.
Nevis Quest Apartments started building in 2019 on Red Oaks Dr, and are expected to be completed mid 2021. This includes 40 visitor apartments (Quest) and 32 residential apartments. Thermobreak® Pipe Section Tube and Acoustic Wrap are being supplied to site for the plumbing.
Not very far away is the new Ramada Kawarau River Hotel & Suites in Frankton, where Thermoloc® pipe supports & Thermobreak® pipe section tubes were supplied to Flints Plumbing Queenstown for this project.
Also in found in Remarkables Park are the new Toru Apartments Stage 1 which are nearing completion. We supplied Advantage Plumbing & Hanlon Mechanical and there are 2 further stages planned, but yet to be confirmed.
Thermobreak® is the leading and most innovative polyolefin foam thermal insulation available to the HVAC and Building industry worldwide. Thermobreak’s® performance is unsurpassed.
- Technically superior – very low thermal conductivity & negligible water vapour permeance
- Third party certified & tested
- Energy efficient
- Quality materials engineered to last
- Compliant to major fire, smoke and performance standards
- Proven reliability for over 30 years
- Fast and efficient to install and easy to cut with conventional equipment