Queenstown (Frankton) and Wanaka updates
Thermobreak® continues to be supplied to more new builds in the Otago region.
The Sudima Queenstown hotel is the newest addition to the Sudima Hotels portfolio in New Zealand hotels and infrastructure, with 120 hotel rooms due to open late 2021/ early 2022, this will be situated in the Frankton area, close to all the excitement of Queenstown. Ultralon® are delighted to be suppliers to DBC Building Services for plumbing, and RHE Mechnical for the HVAC portion of the build.
Not far up the road in Wanaka is the 50% completed Marina Terrace Apartments. 50 apartments are spread over 7 buildings, these two and three bedroom abodes are right on the Lake edge, offering amazing luxury and views. Ultralon® are proud suppliers to Hanlons Plumbing for TBT Tube & Acoustic Wrap.
Thermobreak® is the leading and most innovative polyolefin foam thermal insulation available to the HVAC and Building industry worldwide. Thermobreak’s® performance is unsurpassed.
- Technically superior – very low thermal conductivity & negligible water vapour permeance
- Third party certified & tested
- Energy efficient
- Quality materials engineered to last
- Compliant to major fire, smoke and performance standards
- Proven reliability for over 30 years
- Fast and efficient to install and easy to cut with conventional equipment