- Ultralon exhibits at largest global marine show in 2022
- Ultralon® NZ Distributors of Sekisui Thermobreak
- Thermobreak in Hotel in Queenstown
- More news from Otago
- Queenstown & Wanaka Updates
- Auckland Update
- Recently Completed Auckland Construction Projects
- Ultralon supports Hohepa Canterbury
- UltraStop Performance Test by OBO
- Matakana River Tours deck project
- Adidas release 2017 Snowboarding Boots
Ultralon exhibits at largest global marine show in 2022
After a 3-year hiatus, Ultralon was delighted to attend the METSTRADE Show again this year in Amsterdam - the world’s largest trade exhibition of marine equipment, materials and systems attended by more than 17,000 visitors across 126 nationalities in November 2022.
”METS is a fantastic opportunity for us to connect with both existing and potential international customers in the marine industry,”said Paul Goddard, General Manager of Ultralon Foam International Ltd. “It was great to be back this year. The interest in our marine decking is the largest we have seen at this show with enquiries from companies based in China, Portugal, Greece, Sweden and a number of European countries.”
Held over three days in November, METSTRADE 2022 showcased a total of 1,400 exhibitors from 49 countries across 10 halls covering all things marine. Organisers say that given ongoing travel restrictions in some parts of Asia, the base of companies and products on display was equitable with the impressively broad reach of the show when it hit new records in 2019.