- Ultralon® NZ Distributors of Sekisui Thermobreak
- Thermobreak in Hotel in Queenstown
- More news from Otago
- Queenstown & Wanaka Updates
- Auckland Update
- Recently Completed Auckland Construction Projects
- UltraStop Performance Test by OBO
- Matakana River Tours deck project
- Adidas release 2017 Snowboarding Boots
Ultralon® now distributors of Sekisui Thermobreak® Products
On the 1st of July 2020 Ultralon® Foam International a Skellerup Subsidiary were appointed the NZ Distributors of the Sekisui Thermobreak® range of products. These were being distributed by Nexus Performance Foams (also a Skellerup subsidiary), however with a realignment of product groups, this became part of Ultralon's construction business.
Thermobreak® was developed in Australia over 30 years ago, and is the leading and most innovative polyolefin foam thermal insulation available to the construction sector for Plumbing, HVAC, building and transport industries worldwide. Thermobreak's® performance is unsurpassed.
- Technically superior – very low thermal conductivity & negligible water vapour permeance
- Third party certified & tested
- Energy efficient
- Quality materials engineered to last
- Compliant to major fire, smoke and performance standards
- Proven reliability for over 30 years
- Fast and efficient to install and easy to cut with conventional equipment.
Take a look at the link below for more specific information about the Thermobreak® product, or discuss with one of the team at Ultralon.