- Easy-form™ – Stiff Joint
- Sof-Guard™ – Protection Sheet
Thermobreak® 9705 offers the same features as our standard product with the added benefit of being tested and classified (CSIRO COA#1874) in accordance with ISO 9705 Full Scale Room Fire Test, and provides a means of compliance with relevant fire property requirements of the Building Code of Australia and the Building Code of New Zealand.
Compliance to International Fire & Smoke Standards
- ISO 9705 Full Scale Room Fire Test for duct and pipe insulation.
- BRITISH (BS 476 Class 0)
- AUSTRALIAN (AS/NZS 1530.3)
Optimum Technical Performance
- Lowest thermal conductivity of any flexible foam insulation (k = 0.032 W/mK @ 23 Deg C).
- Negligible water vapour permeance (2.3 x 10-15 Kg/Pa.s.m) means no additional vapour barriers or coatings are required.
Easy to Use
- Thermobreak® 9705 is easy to drill and cut and contributes to reducing installation time of mechanical services that may be installed afterwards.
- Available with repositionable adhesive backing.
Health, Safety and the Environment
Completely user friendly and does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service.
- Non-irritant, odourless, and will not support bacterial growth.
- Green Star compliant (VOC), Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP), Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management system