- Easy-form™ – Stiff Joint
- Sof-Guard™ – Protection Sheet
Thermobreak® LS-F Tube offers the same thermal performance and properties as our standard product with the added benefit of third-party certifications including Factory Mutual (FM) and TUV-PSB. FM A924 is widely regarded as the most severe and realistic fire test for duct and pipe insulation with Thermobreak currently the only polyolefin based product to have FM approval to FM 4924 Pipe insulation.
Compliance to International Fire & Smoke Standards
Thermobreak® LS-F Tube meets and complies with major international fire and smoke standards for pipe insulation.
- FM 4924
- BRITISH (BS 476 Class 0)
- ASTM E 84 (25/50)
- AUSTRALIAN (AS/NZS 1530.3)
Optimum Technical Performance
- Solves tight clearance issues with its very low thermal conductivity (k = 0.032 W/mK @ 23 Deg C).
- Negligible water vapour permeance (2.3 x 10-15 Kg/Pa.s.m) means no additional vapour barriers or coatings are required.
Independently Tested and Certified
- Critical insulation performance factors such as thermal conductivity, vapour permeability, as well as fire performance, smoke density and toxicity are tested and certified by independent laboratories. Copies of all the certificates are included in our Technical Information Kit.
Easy to Use
- Thermobreak® LS-F Tube is preformed and easy to cut contributing to reduced installation time of mechanical services that may be installed afterwards.
- Thermobreak® LS-F Tube has a pre-slit longitudinal opening for ease of use.