- Easy-form™ – Stiff Joint
- Sof-Guard™ – Protection Sheet
Ultra-tough and easy to fabricate, Thermobreak® No-Clad Tube is a closed cell, physically cross-linked polyolefin foam pipe insulation. Thermobreak® No- Clad Tube is faced with an innovative foil facing consisting of a very strong puncture resistant reinforcement and proprietary clear coating which is resistant to corrosion, weathering and UV.
Fire and Smoke Safety
- Thermobreak No-Clad has been tested to various international fire and smoke standards and building regulations such as ASTM E84 (25/50), British Standard BS 476 (Class 0), Australian Standard AS/NZS 1530.3 and Dubai Central Laboratories Product Conformity Certification Scheme. Thermobreak® No-Clad Tube is covered by the FM Approvals third party product certification system and is approved to FM 4924 standard for Pipe and equipment coverings.
Ease of installation
- Thermobreak® No-Clad Tube is easy to cut and fabricate meaning significant savings in installation time.
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Completely user friendly and does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service
- Non-irritant, odourless, and will not support bacterial growth
- Green Star compliant (VOC)
- Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management System