- Easy-form™ – Stiff Joint
- Sof-Guard™ – Protection Sheet
Thermobreak® No-Clad combines our physically crosslinked polyolefin foam with a specially designed UV, saltwater and puncture resistance foil facing to provide the ultimate external insulation solution for pipework and ducting. Whether used outdoors or inside plant rooms you can trust that Thermobreak No-Clad will provide outstanding protection and thermal performance for the life of your installation.
Compliance to International Fire & Smoke Standards
Thermobreak® No-Clad meets and complies with major international fire and smoke standards for pipe insulation.
- BRITISH (BS 476 Class 0)
- ASTM E 84, UL 723 (25/50)
- AUSTRALIAN (AS/NZS 1530.3)
- FM Approved (FM 4924 pipe)
Ease of installation
Thermobreak® No-Clad sheet is available with a pressure sensitive adhesive backing and is easy to cut and fabricate meaning significant savings in installation time.
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Completely user friendly and does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service
- Non-irritant, odourless, and will not support bacterial growth
- Green Star compliant (VOC)
- Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management System