- Easy-form™ – Stiff Joint
- Sof-Guard™ – Protection Sheet
- DEKS HVAC
Thermobreak® RT-M is a closed cell, physically cross-linked polyolefin foam insulation with a specially designed reinforced foil facing that is reistant to saltwater, weathering, corrosion and UV exposure. This robust foil facing combined with a closed cell foam that absorbs almost zero moisture makes Thermobreak RT-M the ideal choice for marine insulation solutions.
Market Leading Performance
- Thermobreak® RT-M has the lowest thermal conductivity of any flexible foam insulation material; 0.032W/mK (23°C) (0.22 BTU.in/h.ft2 @ 73° F).
- Vapour Permeability of almost zero ensures our thermal conductivity remains relatively constant for a period of 10 years.
- Thermobreak® RT-M is extremely lightweight meaning a reduction in the total weight of the vehicle resulting in increased energy efficiency.
Fire & Smoke Safety
Thermobreak® RT-M meets fire and smoke safety standards set out in the SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) regulations to which all shipping and sailing in international waters must comply;
- IMO Resolution MSC 307 (88) (2010 FTP Code) Annex 1, Parts 2 & 5.
- Complies with ISO 15138:2018 for HVAC insulation use in offshore oil and gas production installations (meets the requirements of IMO Resolution MSC 61(67)).