- Roofing Products
Thermobreak® is a leading flexible thermal insulation material made from physically (irradiation) cross-linked closed-cell, polyolefin foam, factory bonded to reinforced pure aluminium foil and available with a pressure sensitive adhesive backing. With a lower thermal conductivity than any other flexible foam insulation material, almost zero vapour permeability, and its all-in-one concept, Thermobreak® provides superior energy saving performance, fast and simple installation, and trouble - free operation in a variety of environments.
Optimum Technical Performance
- Lowest thermal conductivity of any flexible foam insulation (k = 0.032 W/mK @ 23 Deg C).
- Negligible water vapour permeance (2.3 x 10-15 Kg/Pa.s.m) means no additional vapour barriers or coatings are required.
Fire and Smoke Standards Compliance
- Extensively tested to various international fire and smoke standards, such as British (BS), ASTM, Australian (AS), ISO, and UL Standards.
- Numerous National body approvals (PSB, HKFS, BOMBA, Qatar Civil Defence, Bahrain Civil Defence, Dubai Municipality).
Independently Tested and Certified
- Critical insulation performance factors such as thermal conductivity, vapour permeability, as well as fire performance, smoke density and toxicity are tested and certified by independent laboratories. Copies of all the certificates are included in our Technical Information Kit.
Easy to Use
- Thermobreak® is easy to drill and cut and contributes to reducing installation time.
- Available with repositionable adhesive backing.
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Completely user friendly and does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service.
- Non-irritant, odourless, and will not support bacterial growth.
- Green Star compliant (VOC), Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP), Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management system.