- Roofing Products
A premium performance pipe insulation offering lower installation costs and maximum energy savings. Thermobreak® Tube is a preformed closed cell physically crosslinked polyolefin foam tube insulation with reinforced foil facing for steel, plastic and copper pipes.
Optimum Technical Performance
- Solves tight clearance issues with its very low thermal conductivity (k = 0.032 W/mK @ 23 Deg C).
- Negligible water vapour permeance (2.3 x 10-15 Kg/Pa.s.m) means no additional vapour barriers or coatings are required.
Fire and Smoke Standards Approved
- Extensively tested to various international fire and smoke standards, such as British (BS), ASTM, Australian (AS), ISO, and UL Standards.
- Numerous National body approvals (PSB, HKFS, BOMBA, Qatar Civil Defence, Bahrain Civil Defence, Dubai Municipality).
Easy to Use
- Thermobreak® Tube is preformed and easy to cut contributing to reduced installation time of mechanical services that may be installed afterwards.
- Thermobreak® Tube has a pre-slit longitudinal opening for ease of use.